- Add butter to the slow cooker and melt on low. Add ketchup, cola soda, honey, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper into the Bella Slow Cooker.
- In a saucepan, sear chicken breast on both sides. Place the chicken breast in the Bella Slow Cooker (as an alternative, the chicken can be placed in raw inside the slow cooker).
- Cook for 3 hours in low setting.
- When the chicken is done, place it in a bowl and shred it using an electric mixer.
- For the blue cheese sauce, combine ingredients in a separate Bella Slow Cooker and cook on low setting for 35 minutes until thickened.
You can serve the pulled chicken as a sandwich: Spread mayonnaise on the bun, add mayonnaise, pulled chicken, coleslaw, and pickles; close it up and enjoy it for a picnic day or as a perfect appetizer. Dip in blue cheese sauce and enjoy!