NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins at 12:00:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 9, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59pm ET on December 19, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and who are the older of at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age of majority in the Promotion entrant’s state of residence as of the date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Officers, directors, employees, contractors and stockholders of Sensio Inc. d/b/a Made by Gather (the “Sponsor”), and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies and their respective sales representatives, retailers, distributors, licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development, production, execution, distribution or administration of the Promotion including Helical Research (the “Promotion Administrator”), and their immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, parent in-law, sibling, sibling in-law, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) (collectively with the Sponsor, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER. To enter into this Promotion, potential entrants who registered on the bellahousewares.com website, and are the recipient of a survey invitation by email (the “Invitation”), must visit the unique survey URL (the “Survey Website”) found within the Invitation and complete the survey online in its entirety during the Promotion Period by submitting all answers to the survey questions. Upon completing the survey, the entrant will be asked to provide his/her email address in order to enter the Promotion. To be eligible to receive a prize, all entrants must have provided a working email address when prompted at the time of submission of a completed survey. By entering in his/her email address, the entrant acknowledges that he/she meets the eligibility requirements in paragraph 2 above and agrees to enter into the Promotion. The survey must be completed by 11:59:59pm ET on December 19, 2022.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per entrant for the entire Promotion Period. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods will void that entrant’s entry and that entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Entries submitted by anyone other than the entrant are void. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the entry will be declared made by the registered name and email address on such entry. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion or will be disqualified. Any potential prize winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such person is the prize winner and meets the eligibility requirements in paragraph 2 above.
No Promotion Entity is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, illegible, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Promotion Entities.
4. DRAWING/ODDS. On or about January 2, 2023, potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor (“Potential Prize Winner”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Promotion Entities, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. WINNING NOTIFICATIONS & DELIVERY OF PRIZE. Potential prize winners will be notified by the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator via email, with the Prize delivered electronically to the potential prize winners, on or about January 2, 2023. If it is determined by Sponsor and/or Promotion Administrator in their sole discretion, that a potential Prize winner is not eligible in accordance with these Official Rules (including that the potential prize winner is legally considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence), or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, or if the Prize is returned, or the email provided is not working, or the Prize is undeliverable for any reason, the potential Prize winner and his/her entry will be disqualified and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected at random from the remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. PRIZES. Five (5) prizes will be awarded, each consisting of an Amazon.com gift card in the amount of $100.00 (each a “Prize”). Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes to be awarded is $500.00.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. All prizes are not transferable or assignable and no substitutions or cash redemptions, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All Amazon.com gift card terms and conditions apply to the use of the prizes, and are incorporated herein by reference. The value associated with the Prize is taxable as income and each Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income. No more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. No compensation will be provided for any prizes that are not able to be awarded to a prize winner.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating in this Promotion, entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Promotion Entities, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Promotion any entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules or does not meet the eligibility requirements. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Promotion, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules.
Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Promotion materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Promotion is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor or is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion and may at its sole discretion randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/modification/suspension/termination date to award prizes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor, or Promotion Entities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
This Promotion is conducted in English only. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications, including, but not limited to any entry form, survey or other materials, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. PUBLICITY. Winning a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use prize winners' names, addresses (city and state), biographical information and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity worldwide without additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
10. RELEASE AND WAIVER. By participating in the Promotion, entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless all of the Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, stockholders, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, damages, loss, injuries, claims or causes of action (however named or described) related to or arising out of participation in or operation of the Promotion or any promotion related activity or the receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded/received.
11. DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the county of New York (Manhattan), New York; (2) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (4) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
13. SPONSOR. Sensio Inc. d/b/a Made by Gather, 261 Madison Avenue, Suite 261, New York, NY 10016.
14. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR. The Promotion is administered by Helical Research Inc.
This Promotion shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.