Air Fried Korean Chicken Wings
Cook time 30 minutes
⅓ cup soy sauce
½ cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 inch cube ginger, peeled and finely chopped or grated
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 green onions, chopped
1 ½ pounds chicken wings
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
1. Set BELLA 5.3 QT Air Fryer to 400°F
2. Combine soy, sugar, gochujang, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and green onions in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, place chicken wings and olive oil and massage into the chicken until evenly coated.
5. Place wings into the fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes. Turn wings and cook for a further 8 minutes.
6. Place the hot wings into a large clean bowl, pour over half the sauce and coat well. Return wings to the basket of the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes.
7. Repeat the last process with the remaining sauce.
8. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately.