Air Fryer Lava cakes
What You'll Need
- 1.5 tablespoons of Self Rising Flour
- 3.5 tablespoons Fine Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- 3.5 OZ Dark Chocolate Chips or chunks
- 2 Eggs
What To Do
- Grease and dust flour into 4 oven safe ramekins.
- Add 1 inch of water to a small saucepan and bring to a very gentle boil.
- Place a heat safe bowl on top of the saucepan so that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water.
- Add the chocolate to the bowl and stir with a spatula until smooth and melted.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until pale and frothy.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the egg mixture.
- Stir in flour with a spatula to combine.
- Fill the ramekins 3/4 full with batter and bake in the BELLA Air Fryer at 375F for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before removing.
- Carefully turn ramekins upside down onto serving plate, use a butter knife or small spatula if needed to loosen edges. The center should appear dark/gooey.
Enjoy with ice cream, seasonal berries and/or whipped cream.