Artichokes with Lemon and Thyme
What You'll Need
- 3 medium artichokes, sharp points removed, split in half lengthwise and choke removed
- 3 lemons, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 4 teaspoons freshly chopped thyme leaves
What To Do
- In a large bowl, place the artichokes and cover with water.
- Squeeze 1 of the lemons into the water.
- Heat the oil in the pressure cooker over a medium heat.
- Wipe the artichokes dry.
- Place the artichokes cut side down into the oil.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Add the garlic, thyme leaves and 4 lemon wedges to the pressure cooker.
- Cook the artichokes for 12 minutes or until the artichokes are tender.
- Serve with the remaining lemons.