Prep and cook time: 45 minutes
1 cup sugar
½ cup olive oil
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 bananas)
½ cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Prepare a deep 9-inch cake pan by spraying with baking spray and lining with parchment paper to prevent any sticking
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and oil. Add in the eggs, bananas, sour cream, vanilla and blend well.
3. Add in the flour, baking soda and salt, fold until dry ingredients are moistened and evenly distributed.
4. Pour cake batter into the prepared cake pan spreading evenly. Cover and seal with foil
5. Place cake pan into the BELLA 6.5 QT AirPro Cook and Fry with OptiPot Technology, set above the steamer rack and 2 cups of hot water.
6. Lock the lid in place, set to pressure cook and adjust timer to 35 minutes, push start.
7. When timer alarms, allow another 5 minutes to stand before pushing the steam release button.
8. Remove from the cooker and allow to cool for 15 minutes, before inverting onto a cake rack to cool completely.
9. Lightly dust with powdered sugar and serve