1 apple, unpeeled, spiralized or grated
1 cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon chia seeds
3/4 cup coconut water
1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plus extra to serve
Large pinch ground cinnamon
Large pinch of ground ginger
1/4 cup flaked almonds
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup flaked coconut
1/4 cup tablespoons pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
1/2 cup fresh fruit to serve, to serve
1. Pass apple through the BELLA Spiralizer on the SPAGHETTI setting.
2. Mix the apple, rolled oats, chia, coconut water, 1/4 cup yogurt and spices in a bowl until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
3. Combine the flaked almonds, walnuts, coconut and pepitas in a small bowl.
4. Add half the nut mixture along with remaining 1/4 cup of yogurt into the soaked muesli, gently stir to incorporate.
5. Top with the remaining nut mixture and fresh fruit to serve.