What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 8 cardamom pods
- 8 cloves
- 4 black peppercorns
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced ginger
- 4 bags black tea
- Sugar to taste
What To Do
- In a plastic bag, add the cardmom, cloves, and peppercorns and crush with the back of a skillet.
- In a teapot, add the cinnamon, ginger and crushed spices.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil
- Pour the water into the teapot, over the chai mixture and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the Chai and serve with milk or cream.