CHEESY LEEK QUICHE
What You'll Need
- 1 premade pie crust, frozen
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cups milk
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 1/3 cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
What To Do
- Preheat BELLA Pro 6 Slice Digital Toaster Oven to 400F.
- Mix eggs, milk, and mustard in a large bowl.
- Using a small sieve, sift in the flour slowly and whisk to remove any lumps.
- Add in the sliced leek, cheddar, and Romano cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into the pie crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or cold!