What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Wooden Skewers
What To Do
- Soak the skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into long 1-inch wide strips
- In a small saucepan, heat the peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture in half.
- Chill one half covered.
- In a large pan, marinate the chicken in the remaining mixture for 30 minutes.
- Thread each skewer with a slice of the chicken, shaking off any excess marinade.
- Preheat the Panini maker to medium.
- Grill the skewers in batches for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve the skewers with the remaining sauce.