COOKIES N’ CREAM STUFFED BLONDIES
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup golden sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 9 Oreo cookies
- 1 pinch of salt
What To Do
- Preheat BELLA Pro 6 Slice Digital Toaster Oven to 350F.
- Line an 8” by 8” baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and the golden sugar. Use the BELLA Immersion Blender with whisk attachment and mix for a minute.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Using a sieve, sift in the flour and salt into the bowl. Fold with a silicone spatula until the batter beings to come together.
- Add the white chocolate chips and fold a few more times.
- Pour half of the batter into the baking pan. Place the Oreo cookies over top and cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from toaster oven and cool before eating.