Creamy Peanut Tofu Dip
What You'll Need
- 1 16-ounce package soft tofu
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Dash red hot chili oil
- 1 green onion
What To Do
- Add the tofu, peanut butter, vinegar, sesame oil, and chili oil to the small tumbler. Attach the blending attachment and blend until smooth.
- Replace the blending attachment with the lid and chill covered for at least 1 hour (overnight is best).
- Garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds.