Fried Chickpeas With Toasted Walnuts, Rosemary, And Chili
What You'll Need
- 4 cups of cooked chick peas well drained and patted dry
- 2 large sprigs of fresh rosemary, remove leaves from steam
- 4 cloves of garlic finely sliced+
- 2 cups walnut halves
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Sea salt flakes
What To Do
- Pre-heat your oven to 170°C/340°F
- Mix the chickpeas with olive oil, sliced garlic and rosemary leaves, place into the BELLA Air Fryer and cook for aprox. 12 -15 minutes.
- On a separate tray, toast walnuts for 12 -15 minutes or until golden. (I recommend setting a timer as to not over cook).
- Mix the chickpeas, walnuts, dried chili together, season with a little sea salt flakes.
NOTE.. STORE IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER ONCE COOLED