Green Tea Crepes with Coconut Yogurt, Sesame and Raspberries
1 cup plain flour
2 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
2 tablespoons sugar
Pinch of salt
1 ¼ -1 1/3 cups milk
1 tablespoon butter
Olive oil for cooking
2 cups coconut yogurt
2 cups fresh raspberries
½ cup toasted sesame seeds
1. Sift flour, green tea, sugar and salt into a medium sized bowl. Make a well in the center and add eggs, whisk starting in
the center and drawing in the flour. Add the milk a little at a time, whisking until batter is the consistency of thick cream.
2. Melt the butter until foamy and a little nutty in color; pour into the batter and mix.
3. Preheat the BELLA Copper Coated Griddle to medium heat; lightly drizzle oil onto a paper towel and wipe over the
4. Ladle over some of the crêpe batter onto the griddle plate, tilting to coat the base completely. Cook 1-2 minutes until light golden but not browned. Turn over using 2 large spatulas and cook for 10-15 seconds. Remove to plate or tray and keep warm. Repeat using the remaining crêpe batter.
5. Take the cooled crêpes and lay flat on a clean cutting board. Using a flat spatula, spread a thin layer of the coconut yogurt over two thirds of the crêpe, leaving a gap on the top uncovered.
6. Scatter raspberries and sesame evenly over the yogurt. Roll up towards the unfrosted end and secure with a piece of plastic wrap, allowing to rest refrigerated for 15 minutes before slicing roll into 1-inch pieces.