Grilled Eggplant Napoleon
What You'll Need
- 4 slices eggplant about 3/4-inch thick
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
What To Do
- Drizzle the eggplant with the olive oil.
- On the preheated grill, cook the eggplant, onion, and zucchini in batches.
- Arrange the red pepper over 2 of the eggplant slices.
- Top with the onion, zucchini, and ricotta cheese.
- Top with the remaining eggplant.
- Place on the preheated grill, close the lid and toast for 2 to 3 just until heated through.