GRILLED PEACHES, PROSCIUTTO, AND RICOTTA CROSTINI
What You'll Need
- 1 baguette
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 oz prosciutto
- 4 large peaches
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
What To Do
- Preheat BELLA Smokeless Grill to 350F.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit. Cut each half in thirds.
- Place the peaches on the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Slice baguette in 1 ½” slices.
- Toast to your liking.
- Brush olive oil onto each slice and then spread 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese.
- Add 2-3 slices of peaches and prosciutto to each crostini.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and thyme over top.