Ice Cream Sandwich
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces ice cream
What To Do
- In a large bowl, whip the cream and the vanilla together to soft peak stage, about 1 to 3 min. In another bowl, sift the sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt together.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until smooth.
- Chill covered for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the Panini maker to medium.
- Drop batter by the tablespoonful on to the griddle.
- Close the lid and let cook for 1 to 2 minutes or just until golden.
- While the cookies are still warm cut them into circles with a 3-inch cookie cutter.
- Let the cookies cool slightly.
- Top half the cookies with a small scoop of ice cream.
- Top with the remaining cookies.