Kettle Miso Pumpkin Ramen Noodles
What You'll Need
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 pkg (3 oz) instant ramen noodles
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
What To Do
- In bowl, combine pumpkin purée, miso paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and honey, stirring until well combined. Add noodles (reserve seasoning pouch for another use).
- Pour boiling water from 1.5L Marble Ceramic Kettle over top. Immediately cover bowl with plastic wrap or plate. Let stand for about 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Uncover and stir to combine. Garnish with baby spinach, avocado, coleslaw, green onion and sesame seeds.
- Extra pumpkin purée can be covered tightly and refrigerated for up to 1 week. Pumpkin purée can be used in soups, sauces, smoothies and desserts.
- Serve with sriracha hot sauce for a bowl with some kick to it.