Last-Minute Turkey Legs
What You'll Need
6 turkey legs, thighs attached
¾ cup rock salt
Zest of 1 lemon
3 fresh bay leaves
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup chicken stock
1 orange, cut into quarters
1 large sprig fresh rosemary
1 cup mixed olives
What To Do
- Add rock salt, lemon zest and bay leaves into BELLA blender; process with until fine and fragrant.
- Rub turkey legs with salt mixture. Refrigerate and allow 30 to 40 minutes to dry brine/cure.
- Rinse off salt mixture and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Add vegetable oil to BELLA 10-in-1 Multicooker/Pressure Cooker on Sauté Setting. Place turkey legs skin side down, one at a time. Sear just long enough to give the meat some color.
- Once all legs are browned, return legs to Multicooker/Pressure Cooker along with orange, rosemary, olives and chicken stock. Place lid on, set pressure valve and select the Chicken/Meat Setting to cook, approximately 45 minutes. Once timer has finished, release pressure valve.
- Remove turkey legs, serve with soft polenta, sauté radicchio leaves, orange fillets and crisp sage leaves.