Lemon-Melon Tongue Twister
- 1 1/2 ounces Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka or other lemon-flavored vodka
- 3 ounces watermelon juice puree**
- 1 1/2 ounces limeade
- Fresh mint sprig for garnish
- Watermelon wedge for garnish
- Combine the vodka and juices over ice in a tall (highball) glass.
- Stir until mixed.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and a watermelon wedge on the rim.
**Make your own juice puree by cutting up fresh watermelon and putting it in the blender. Take out as many seeds as you can before you blend it. Pour it through a fine-mesh strainer when you’re done to remove the pulp and remaining seeds.