Miso and Ginger Glazed Cauliflower
Cook time: 40 minutes
1 small head of cauliflower, leaves trimmed to expose the head
1 x 2 inch knob of ginger, peeled
1/3 teaspoon sea salt flakes
2 tablespoons brown miso paste
2 tablespoons tomato paste
Juice of half a lemon
3 teaspoons sesame oil
1½ cups coconut yoghurt
1 cup mint leaves
1 cup parsley leaves
1 cup dill leaves
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Place head of cauliflower into a pot large enough to have it completely submerged in cold water. Place over high heat with a lid covering and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling, remove from heat and allow to sit in hot water for 5-8 minutes before removing and placing onto a cake rack to drain and dry.
3. In a mortar and pestle, crush the ginger and salt.
4. Add in the miso, tomato paste, lemon juice and sesame oil, continue to mix till a smooth paste is achieved.
5. Separate the cauliflower into large florets, smear the paste over the cauliflower, and place into the BELLA 5.3QT Touchscreen Air Fryer, and set to cook on 380°F for 12 minutes, should be relatively dark in color, but not black
6. Remove after this point, allowing to sit for several minutes before serving.
7. Serve the cauliflower set over coconut yogurt topped with fresh herbs tossed in lemon juice