What You'll Need
- 2 slices foccacia bread, about 1 1/2-inch thick, sliced in half horizontally
- 4 slices fontina cheese
- 4 slices each salami, ham, prosciutto, capicola
- 1/4 cup tapenade or pesto
- extra virgin olive oil
What To Do
- Arrange half of the cheese and meats over two of the bread slices.
- Spoon the tapenade evenly over the sandwiches.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bread slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the sandwiches on the preheated grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until the bread is toasted and cheese is bubbly.