MULTI COOKER YOGURT
2QT whole milk (3.25% Fat)
2 tablespoons plain Greek style yogurt
1. Pour whole milk into the BELLA Multi-Cooker pot. Select the SOUP function and bring to a boil with the lid off, stirring occasionally, approximately 10–12 minutes (if you’re working with a thermometer, it should reach 212°F)
2. Once boiled, remove the inset pot and allow to cool to body temperature, about 98°F (if you don’t have a thermometer, place a clean finger into the milk – you shouldn’t feel hot nor cold)
3. When the milk temperature reaches 98°F, strain the milk into a clean bowl to remove any potential scorched milk; wipe out the Multi-Cooker pot and return the strained milk to the inset pot.
4. Add in 2 tablespoons of yogurt, mix well and wipe down the edges, making sure the inset pot is clean above the milk line.
5. Place the inset pot back into the Multi-Cooker and lock the lid on with the unit turned off (allowing the magic to happen); let rest for a minimum of 8 hours (you should see a noticeable thickening of the yogurt).
6. Unlock lid and transfer yogurt into a bowl or air-tight container and refrigerate (will keep for up to a week and a half in an air‑tight container).