No-Bake Easter Cheesecake
10-inch x 2-inch Cake Pan
8 tablespoons melted butter
2 cup graham cracker crumps
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
2 cups whipped cream
750 grams full fat cream cheese
½ cup chopped mini chocolate eggs
10 more mini chocolate eggs
Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- In a small mixing bowl, add melted butter and graham cracker crumps. Stir until well mixed.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of your cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, add powdered sugar, whipped cream, full fat cream cheese and chopped mini chocolate eggs.
- Blend well with your BELLA Hand Immersion Blender and finish it off with the included stainless-steel whisk.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the cake pan and smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- Garnish with mini chocolate eggs and drizzled chocolate syrup.
- Share and enjoy!