ORANGE AND POPPY SEED PANCAKES
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup gluten free flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
4 scoops coconut ice cream or sorbet
1. Place whole orange into BELLA Multi-Cooker with ½ cup of water and select
PRESSURE COOK setting for 30 minutes. Release pressure valve, remove orange and allow to cool.
2. Place cooked orange into BELLA 2-in-1 Emulsifying Blender with eggs, almond meal, gluten free flour,
baking powder, water and poppy seeds. Purée until smooth, approximately 20 seconds.
3. Preheat BELLA Ceramic Griddle to 350°F. Once surface is hot, drop spoonfuls of pancake batter onto the griddle.
Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, remove from heat and keep warm.
4. In a small saucepan, combine honey, orange juice and poppy seeds; bring temperature to warm.
5. Top pancakes with coconut ice cream and drizzle with honey orange syrup;
garnish with orange segments (optional).