Peppermint Bark Pops
What You'll Need
- 1 x 15.25 ounces package Devil’s food cake mix
- 2 x 12 ounce bags White chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Shortening
- 2 x 7 ounce bags Starlight mints, crushed
- 60 Cake pop sticks
What To Do
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions.
- Bake the pops in batches for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden.
- Allow the pops to cool slightly.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt the white chocolate with the shortening stirring often until smooth.
- Dip each pop in the chocolate and cover on all side.
- Dip the tip of a cake pop stick into the chocolate then insert into the pop.
- Carefully shake of any excess chocolate.
- Spoon some of the crushed mints over the pop to cover completely.
- Place the pops in a piece of Styrofoam and chill for 30 minutes.