What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ cups Arborio rice
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms, crushed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in the pressure cooker.
- Add the onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or just until wilted.
- Add the rice and cook stirring for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and continue to stir until all the wine has been absorbed.
- Stir in the remaining broth and mushrooms.
- Close the lid on the pressure cooker.
- Check the rice after 5 minutes by releasing the steam before removing the lid.
- Stir the rice for another 2 to 3 minutes over a medium heat or until it has thickened.
- Fold in the peas and cheese, and stir until well blended.