Roasted Parmesan Potato Spirals
What You'll Need
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. With Bella Spiralizer on linguine setting, spiralize potatoes into long strands, trimming with clean kitchen sheers as needed.
- Toss potato noodles with oil, half of the cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; arrange on two large parchment paper–lined baking sheets. Bake on top and bottom racks, rotating and switching pans halfway through, for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and chives.
Tip: Add 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary to potatoes if desired.
- Per 1/4 recipe
- Calories 270
- Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 420mg
- Carbohydrate 34g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g
- 61% less fat than Arby’s Curly Fries
- 65% fewer calories than Arby’s Curly Fries