What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium russet potatoes, washed and cut into a 1/4-inch dice
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb. salmon filet, skin and bones removed, crumbled
- reshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
What To Do
- Heat the oil in the skillet on medium.
- Add the potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 to 7 minutes or until just starting to crisp.
- Add the onion and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes or until the onions are wilted and the potatoes are just golden.
- Add the salmon and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes or until the salmon has cooked and turned a lighter pink. Top with pepper, capers and dill.
- Bring a large saucepan of water just to a boil. Add the vinegar.
- Drop the eggs into the simmering water and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the yolks are cooked.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the eggs from the boiling water and let drain slightly.
- Top each serving with a poached egg