Slow Cooker Blueberry Bread Pudding
What You'll Need
- 5 eggs
- 4 cups milk
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 8 cups Challah bread, cut into 1-inch cubes and toasted
- 1 cup blueberries
- Whipped Cream
What To Do
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs together with the milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well blended.
- Add the bread to the egg mixture and stir until well coated.
- Let stand uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Divide the mixture evenly between four 6-ounce ramekins
- Set the slow cooker for 4 hours on low.
- Serve sprinkled with Confectioner’s sugar.