Slow Cooker Mac N’ Cheese
2 cups uncooked
4 tablespoons butter
2 ½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
½ cup sour cream
1 (10 ¾ ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup (can be replaced with Velveta cheese ½ pack)
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup whole milk
½ teaspoon dry mustard
½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes. Drain.
2. In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
3. In Slow Cooker, combine cheese mixture, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper.
Add the drained macaroni and stir again.
4. Cook on low for 2 ½ hours, stirring occasionally (can be ready as early as 1.5 hours).
5. Optional: add crumbled cooked crispy bacon (last 5-10 minutes).