Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
What You'll Need
- 6 medium bell peppers
- 2 ½ cups cooked brown rice
- 1 lb. ground beef or pork
- 1 14.5 can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 ½ tablespoons freshly chopped oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup beef or vegetable broth
What To Do
- Slice the tops off each pepper and remove all ribs and seeds.
- In a large bowl, add the rice, beef, tomatoes, onion, pine nuts, oregano, salt and pepper and with wet hands mix well.
- Fill each pepper with some of the mixture and replace the top.
- Place the peppers in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker for 4 hours on low.