Spicy Air Fried Pizza Rolls
What You'll Need
2 zucchini squash, trimmed into spears
Kosher salt, to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons parmesan herb seasoning
Yogurt Pesto Dip
3 tablespoons plain yogurt
1 tablespoon basil pesto
What To Do
- Cook the Italian sausage, mushrooms and peppers in the frying basket.
- Use food MENU pre set for BACON. When the BACON icon illuminates, press the START button to begin air frying at 400ºF, stirring at 5 minutes until fully browned.
- Drain sausage and veggies onto a plate of paper towels. When cool enough to handle, crumble cooked sausage into small pieces. Combine sausage, mushrooms, peppers in a small bowl.
- Place a won ton wrapper flat onto the working surface. In the lower portion of
the wrapper, form a line of ingredients: sausage mixture topped with a handful of cheese.
- Roll once around, then fold in the sides. Continue rolling until the Pizza Roll is formed. Brush a small amount of egg wash onto the end of the wrapper to seal. Repeat until the frying basket is filled.
- Place assembled Pizza Rolls seam-side-down into the Air Fryer basket. Spray with olive oil.
- Air fry at 370ºF for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn Pizza Rolls over halfway through air frying.
- Serve with your favorite tomato sauce for dipping.