Spiralized Sweet Potato and Chicken Enchilada Casserole
What You'll Need
- 2 lb sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (8 oz) chunky salsa
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada or taco sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 tsp ground cumin and dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. With Bella Spiralizer on linguine setting, spiralize sweet potatoes into long strands, trimming with clean kitchen sheers as needed.
- Arrange sweet potatoes in bottom of greased 13″x 9″ baking dish. Toss together chicken, salsa, enchilada sauce, black beans, corn, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Layer over sweet potatoes; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake for about 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender. Remove foil; bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro.
Tip: Serve with sour cream, chopped avocado, salsa and pickled jalapeños for an enchilada feast.
- Per 1/12 recipe
- Calories 200
- Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 610mg
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 14g
- 55% less fat than Lone Star Texas Grill Fajitas Enchiladas Mesquite-Grilled Chicken
- 53% fewer calories than Lone Star Texas Grill Fajitas Enchiladas Mesquite-Grilled Chicken