Stuffed French Toast
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 slices thick white bread or Texas toast
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
What To Do
- In a glass baking pan, add the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon and mix with a fork until well blended.
- Place two of the bread slices in the egg mixture then turn over.
- Place the two slices on the preheated grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the slices over.
- Remove the toasts from the grill and repeat with the remaining two slices.
- Spread two slices with the cream cheese and jam, then top with the remaining toasts.
- Place the sandwiches back on the grill to reheat just enough for the cream cheese to melt.