Sweet Potato Fries
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch fries
- Vegetable or canola oil for frying
What To Do
- Preheat the oven to 200F.
- Rinse the fries thoroughly in cold water and pat dry.
- Place the baking soda, paprika and salt in a paper bag.
- Add the fries to the bag and shake until well coated.
- Fill the fryer to the indicated mark with oil and preheat to 365F.
- Cook the fries in batches for about 3 to 5 minutes or until crispy.
- Drain the fries on a layer of paper towels.
- Keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.