Teriyaki Broccoli Noodles with Shrimp
What You'll Need
- 4 thick broccoli stems, trimmed and peeled
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb peeled deveined large shrimp, tails removed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped pickled ginger
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Cooked rice (optional)
What To Do
- With Bella Spiralizer on spaghetti setting, spiralize broccoli stems into long strands, trimming with clean kitchen sheers as needed.
- Heat half of the oil in wok or large skillet set over high heat; stir-fry shrimp, garlic, minced ginger, salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Transfer to plate.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan set over high heat; stir-fry broccoli noodles for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp. Stir in teriyaki sauce and lime juice; bring to boil. Cook for about 2 minutes or until broccoli noodles are just tender. Divide among 4 plates; top with pickled ginger and sesame seeds. Serve with rice (if using).
Tip: This stir-fry is just as delicious made with cubed chicken, pork or beef instead of shrimp.
- Per 1/4 recipe
- Calories 330
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 170mg
- Sodium 1410mg
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 28g
Note – Nutrition information does not include rice.
- 64% less fat than Perkin’s Family Restaurant Monterey Shrimp Pasta
- 48% fewer calories than Perkin’s Family Restaurant Monterey Shrimp Pasta
- 50% less carbohydrate than Perkin’s Family Restaurant Monterey Shrimp Pasta