Toast Points with Scrambled Eggs and Salmon Roe
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 eggs, lightly whipped
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons salmon roe
What To Do
- In a skillet, add the oil and heat over medium until shimmering.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs together with the milk, dill and pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet.
- With a wooden spatula move the eggs around in the skillet until set.
- Toast the bread. Trim the crusts and cut into triangles.
- Serve the toast with the eggs topped with some of the salmon roe.