Toasted Brioche with Sauteed Peaches with Mascarpone
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Mascarpone cheese, room temp
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 thick slices Brioche loaf
What To Do
- In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium heat.
- Add the peaches to the pan and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook the peaches for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Toast the bread.
- In a small bowl, mix the mascarpone with the honey.
- Spread each toast with the cheese mixture and top with a few peach slices.
- Drizzle with more honey.