VEGAN COCONUT PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE
What You'll Need
- 1 cup espresso or strong coffee
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¾ cup full fat coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
What To Do
- Add coconut milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and maple syrup to a saucepan on medium low heat. Whisk for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add ½ cup of espresso or coffee to a large mug or mason jar. Add half of the pumpkin and coconut milk mixture.
- Scoop half of the coconut cream on top of the latte and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice overtop.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the second serving.