Waffles with caramilized apple and coconut yogurt
What You'll Need
- 1 cup Bobs Red Mill Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 x eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 golden delicious apples
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 ½ cups coconut yoghurt
- ½ small bunch of fresh mint for garnish
What To Do
- Mix waffle ingredients thoroughly, allow to stand for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Pre-heat BELLA Waffle Maker.
- Place small scoops of waffle mix into the waffle maker and clamp shut. Cook for approximately 3- 4 minutes.
- Remove waffles and allow to cool.
- Peel and core the apples. Cut into 1cm cubes.
- Place into a small pan with butter & sugar and cook over medium heat until evenly caramelized. Remove from heat.
- Add in brandy and toss through apples until all liquid has evaporated.
- Serve apples on top of waffle with a scoop of coconut yogurt and fresh mint.