Spiralized Zucchini and Feta Omelette With Fresh Mint
What You'll Need
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 egg shell of water (approx 2 tablespoons)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 30g (1 oz) firm feta cheese
- Fresh mint leaves (or basil or arugula)
What To Do
- Prepare zucchini in BELLA Spiralizer using the spaghetti setting
- Lightly sauté in a small non-stick pan using 1 teaspoon of the olive oil.
- Cook until lightly golden in colour then remove from pan and set aside.
- Beat eggs and water lightly with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining olive oil to the pan, add eggs, and cook over medium heat.
- Lift the side of the omelette and tilt the pan to let the uncooked eggs run out to the edges.
- When omelette is seconds from being set, scatter over the zucchini, feta and a little fresh mint.
- To serve, turn the omelette out of the pan lifting the sides inwards and folding as you flip out.