ZUCCHINI AND GOAT CHEESE WAFFLES
1 medium zucchini, passed through spaghetti setting on the BELLA Spiralizer
2 oz firm goat cheese, crumbled
1/2 bunch chives, chopped
1 cup Bob’s Red Mill pancake and waffle mix
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
1 cup water
Sea salt flakes
1. Preheat BELLA Copper Titanium Waffle Maker.
2. Mix together the waffle mix, eggs, olive oil and water thoroughly, allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Add in the zucchini, chives and goat cheese.
3. Place small scoops of waffle mix into the waffle maker and clamp shut, cook for approximately 3- 4 minutes.
4. Remove waffles and allow to cool slightly.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt flakes; serve.