For your fish tacos:
- Cut your fish into 2-3 inch long strips that are about a ½ inch thick, and coat in a batter of your choice or simply season with salt and pepper, then dust in cornstarch for a light golden crisp.
- Cook at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes in your Bella Air Fryer, gently flipping halfway through, or until the fish is golden and flakes easily with a fork. Season with a bit more salt and pepper to taste after it's done - we're not overdoing it here, so the fish can really shine alongside the other elements of the taco. Less is more in this case.
For your tofu tacos:
- Cut your tofu into 1-1 ½ inch cubes, pat dry with a paper towel or a clean towel. Let the tofu air dry for a few hours to allow it to build a thicker crust when you cook it. Season with salt and pepper, and dust in cornstarch.
- Add your tofu cubes to your air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes at 375° or until it's reached desired doneness, taking the pan out to shake it occasionally to promote even cooking. Lightly season with salt and pepper to taste once done.
For an easy tomato-based sauce:
- Blend 1 Roma tomato with 1 small garlic clove until thin, mix in 2 tsp olive oil, and add a pinch of salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
For a quick avocado crema:
- Blend ¼ avocado with 2 tsp of red wine vinegar and the juice of ½ a lime, a pinch of cumin, 2 tsp sugar and chilli powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Once blended, mix in 2 tbsp of olive oil.
For a quick coleslaw:
- Mix a cup of coleslaw mix with the juice of half a lime, a tsp of chopped cilantro, a tbsp of mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Once mixed, set aside.
- Shred 1 carrot, set aside.
- Take 2 corn tortillas and warm them in your Bella Non-Stick Pan on medium-low heat, just so you get them warm. Stack them on top of each other to be the perfect vehicle for a generously filled taco.
- Assemble your taco by layering the components to your taste and preference.