Skip to content
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 1-2
- 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 1/3 cup white wine of your choice
- 1-2 handfuls of mushrooms of your choice, we used shiitake and oyster mushrooms
- 2-2 1/2 cups of boiled chicken or vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1/2 grated parmesan
- 1 handful of finely chopped parsley
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in your Bella non-stick pan on medium to low heat.
- Add in onions and rice, cook for about 1 min or until onions are translucent and rice starts to gets slightly toasted.
- Deglaze your pan with white wine and stir rapidly.
- Once all of the wine has been absorbed into the rice, add your stock 1/4 cup at a time while continuing to stir consistently.
- In a separate pan, sautée your mushrooms in 1 tbsp of butter and set aside the liquids, if any.
- Add your mushrooms and any mushroom liquids once your stock has almost entirely been absorbed into the rice.
- Fold in 2 tbsp of butter and parmesan.
- Finish with parsley, extra parm and serve immediately.