Skip to content
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: Serves 1
- 2 slices of bread of your choice
- 1/2 cup of ricotta, or more if you'd prefer
- An ample portion of prosciutto
- ¼ cup of chopped pistachios
- A handful of parsley
- Finely chop your parsley and fold it into your ricotta.
- Toast your bread in your Bella Toaster to your preferred doneness. Be mindful that there will be a wet topping on your toast, so feel free to toast it longer than usual.
- Generously spread ricotta mixture onto your toast and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer slices of prosciutto over the ricotta.
- Drizzle some honey over the prosciutto and top with pistachios.